Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wine Men of Gotham Chardonnay/Semillon Tasting

Name: Wine Men of Gotham 
Variety: Chardonnay/Semillon  
Region: South Australia 
Country: Australia  
Year: 2008
Price: $5.95

Review: Gotham's 2008 Wine Men of Gotham Semillon is a blend of 80% Chardonnay and 20% Semillon. It gives a moderate intensity of melon, guava, apricot and butterscotch aromas. The medium bodied palate provides attractice acidity along with plenty of tropical fruit flavors and a medium-long finish.

My Review: When smelling this wine, I had trouble pulling out any scent specifically. All I could tell was that the smell was unpleasant to me. It actually smelled bad. I tasted a little bit of licorice, but I didn't get any of the flavors in the other review. I did not like this wine at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment